Polatin Corporation is a small R&D contractor that has been developing advanced RF, microwave and millimeter-wave simulations and technology for defense applications since 1998. Most of our personnel have 20 to 30 years of research experience in a variety of scientific and engineering disciplines. We have participated in many government programs both as a prime contractor and as a subcontractor, and we are working to grow new business in areas related to the integrated, physics-based simulation technologies we have developed.
A few examples of the many applications our integrated simulation technologies may be configured to support are: test and evaluation of low frequency, MTI and UWB foliage penetration for ground sensors and UAV platforms, including detailed local environments, target-terrain coupling effects, weather and background motion; performance analysis of VHF/UHF and microwave SATCOM for mobile, tactical systems on multiple platforms operating in realistic environments; high-fidelity SAR, HRR and pre-image domain data generation for ground-based, airborne and space-based targeting algorithm development; design and development of reliable millimeter-wave targeting capability on advanced weapons systems.
- Integrated simulation of RF, microwave, and millimeter-wave sensors and communications systems.
- Detailed scene generation for performance analysis of weapons platforms & systems.
- High-fidelity, analysis of electromagnetic observables in complex environments.
- Electromagnetic analysis and design of target signature simulators and antennas.
- Physics-based simulator design for ISR, SAR, MTI, HRR, UWB and FOPEN.
Copyright 2013 Polatin Corporation